Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 6, Ponies and Questions.

Scott and Cameron


 Today, one of our neighbors had a pony out their house for the day, so we went down so Cameron could see it. He was really excited, and would pet it, but he was scared. He didn't want to ride, wich is ok, since it's a big animal. It was so cute how he would say the word pony. "Where did the Pony go?"........"Its da PONY!" ... He was so cute.


  I asked my friend Rachel Jensen to the Home Coming dance tonight. I gave her a big bag of popcorn, with a note that said... Rachel, I know it's corny, but now that I've buttered you up, will you go to Home Coming with me?? I left my name in there for her to find. I'm so excited. I wonder how she is going to answer me back. The dance is on September 11th, yeah...I know weird day to have it..but..what ya gonna do?  I know it's going to be fun, and I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic of Cam and Scott!
    I love the way you asked Rachel to the dance! How fun!

    ReplyDelete