Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Must see movies, along with favorite TV shows!

Must see movies.

Everyone loves movies, I mean who doesn't? As for me, I LOVE MOVIES! I couldn't live without them. I am a movie freak, and I collect them also. I have about 200 DVDs, with hopefully more to come. I love ALL kinds of movies. I don't even know what kinds I like best. Maybe family, comedy, and suspence/drama. But I am going to make a list of movies the you must see! Well actually, they are just some of my favorites. These aren't my top 20 favorites, they are just some movies, from the top of my head, that I though you should see.

1. The Blind Side
2. 500 days of Summer
3. Inception
4. Feris Buler's Day off
5. Hocus Pocus
6. Mrs. Doubtfire
7. Paul Blart Mall Cop
8. 50 First Dates
9. X-men Oregins Wolverin
10. The Proposal
11. The Notebook
12. Catch me if you can
13. School of Rock
14. Dirty Dancing
15.Finding Neverland
16. Monster inlaw
17. The Wedding Singer
18. Diary of a Wimpy kid
19. Vagas Vacation
20. Puarl Harbor

Now I'm going to list some of my favorite TV shows.

7th Heaven
King of Queens
Friends
Family Guy
The Simpsons
America's funniest home videos
The Biggest Loser
Scrubs
Aurther

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to read your list next time I can't think of a movie to watch.
    I also can't wait to see your pictures once school starts!

    ReplyDelete