Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 33, Day one in Washington

  Today, my Mom, Dad, and I drove to Washington. It was a 12 hour ride. This is out car that we rented for the trip.

On the way there, my mom had to go to the bathroom, so we had to stop at this random place in Montana. It was just a little weird....
This is the first thing we saw hanging on the wall of the place...



WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?!!?
It was just one of the weird things they do with their cows in Montana..



  Well when we finally got there, we entered the hotel, and there was Elephants everywhere! It was my kind of hotel.


Awesome Elephant clock.



I think that would look good on my wall...don't you?



Elephant artwork...



And this is what our room look like... I liked this hotel.

Stay tuned for Day 2 of Washington!

No comments:

Post a Comment