Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 39, Halloween time at Target!

  Today, my friend Alec and I went down to Target, and messed around and looked at the Halloween things. I love to look at the Halloween stuff, it makes me happy, knowing that the holidays are just around the corner.

TARGET!





ALEC!!! There's a ghost behind you!!!!!
....What?



Pumpkins anyone?



Have you ever seen a pink spider??
If not, they have them at Target!



Alec in a Chicken costume..
haha..



Me as a Penguin...



Both of us..



I could pass as an Avatar right??



Homer Simpson!



This is what happens when you make us mad!!



Old man Alec...
SO FUNNY, I couldn't stop laughing.



Scary!



Ok, seriously here...
This is the bear from Toy Story 3. He is for sale at Target.
I don't know if have seen the movie, but he plays the evil guy in the movie!
His price is $50!!
Who would want to pay 50 bucks for the bad guy of a movie??
Plus, it's a teddy bear...
I don't get it...



Remote controlled "Big foot"??
Really?



YEAH!
MONKEY HATS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment