Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DAY 100, Review!

                                   ....In the past 100 days I .......


.... Started my Senior year of High School.....


.......have gone to School Football games, and had school spirit.....


.....have worn cool shoes.....
Me, Jessica, Bailey


..... went to the Home Coming Dance.....


.... went to the State Fair....


....Lost a loved one...
:'(


.... gained a best friend....
:)


.....went to the Halloween Dance....


....Celebrated Halloween....


..... went to the 7th Harry Potter midnight showing...


.....Celebrated Thanksgiving....

...And many many more!...


   Thanks for following me through the past 100 days! I hope that you have enjoyed my blog so far, and I hope you keep reading! I will always keep you updated with the latest activities that I've done. KEEP READING!!, Cause I'm not done yet... I still have 265 days left to go!










I wonder what the next 100 days holds for me.... well... lets find out!
:D


1 comment:

  1. ooo this is so fun you should add me :))))))) because i decided to get one too

    ReplyDelete