Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 98, *SNOW*... and Cameron's Christmas tree!

  Today, everyone woke up to about 4 inches of snow! It was literally out of the blue! I know the weather forecasters said it was going to happen, but we didn't know that it actually would be lots of snow! It snowed most of the day today. It might have been about 6-7 inches of snow all together.
  After church, Jenna and I decided that we wanted to shovel the side walks together. Jenna LOVES to play in the snow, it is one of her up most favorite things to do. She jump, slides, and runs through the snow! I love watching her play, it is so cute!

Jenna running in the snow!


I love how her tongue sticks out!
HAHA...



Me in the snow!



She was getting a little restless because I kept telling her to sit, so I could take her picture.
Me:  " Sit Jenna... sit.."
Jenna: "UGH!... I just want to play!"



  Later today, Cameron started to decorate the little Christmas tree in the Grandma room. He did it all himself, and he loved it!

This is him putting some ornaments on the tree.


Him and the tree together...


This is the outcome... didn't he do such a great job!??

No comments:

Post a Comment