Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 121, My best friend's wedding...

  Today my best friend Kaily got married in the Salt Lake City Temple. Kaily has been such a good friend of mine for many many years. She is my friend, but I see her more as a big sister. The big sister that I've never had, the best sister a kid could ask for. I'm so happy she found her perfect guy, and I know that he will love and look out for her for the rest of their lives together. I hope they have many years of joy as they start a family, and grow old together. CONGRATS KAILY VANDENHAZEL BEAL!!...... wow that's weird... :P

Them coming out of the Temple, happily married!



LOVE YOU SISTA!


I'LL MISS YOU SISTA!


Cutting the cake...



Cake kiss!
LOL


First dance!



I'm so happy for you Kaily! I hope your special day was perfect! Thanks for all that you have done for me over the years! :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks little bro! You are the little brother that I've never had but have always wanted, and who has filled my life with such joy and laughter! I can't wait til you meet your perfect woman and get married! Oh and I'm still waiting on Pop to finish that wedding video of mine.. ;)

    ReplyDelete