Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 129, Goodbye Christmas....

Here are some of the things I will miss about the Holiday season...

Christmas Lights...


One of my most favorite things to do at Christmas time is to go look at Christmas lights. I turn on the Christmas music, and drive around the city looking at everybodys houses, and there lights. I love it! I think that everyone should have there houses lit up all year round!

Christmas music....

I love Christmas music. I start listening to it very early! I always have the car radio blasting Christmas music. It really gets me in the Christmas mood, and I never get tired of it. I love how the radio stations start playing it on the first week of November..... Sometimes.... I play Christmas music in the summer....


Chocolate Oranges...


Every Christmas,  "Santa" would put chocolate oranges in our stockings! This year, every time I would go to the store, I would grab one. Now I'm addicted. I don't understand why they can't sell these all year round... why does it have to be a Christmas thing? I JUST LOVE THEM!!


Egg Nog...


Nothing says Christmas like a nice cold glass of Egg Nog! It is just so good, and every time I drink it, I just think of Christmas! This is another thing that makes Christmas what it is... It wouldn't be the same without it! At least they start selling Egg Nog in the middle of September....


The Christmas tree....


I love the Christmas tree! I love having it in the house, and I wish we could always have it up! It makes me so sad to take down the tree, cause it means that Christmas is over.... I love to sit by the tree and watch Christmas movies! Plus, my family gets a real tree, so it smells so good!

Goodbye Christmas!
I already miss you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment