Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 154, Painting on the wall...

  I love to paint... well actually I love anything that has to do with art and being creative! My friends Sarah and her sister Alyssa also love to paint, but... they do it a different... they paint their paintings on their bedroom walls. I thought that was a great, creative, and awesome idea. Who needs canvas? All I need is Paint, a Paint brush, and my wall.... yes, I gave it a try. First I started on small things, and see how it goes, then maybe I can move on to bigger paintings and more wall space...

First I painted a Gnome, he is about a foot tall, and he sits in the corner of my room...
I just like Gnomes.


2nd, I made a 'B' for Boston, since it is my favorite city.


3rd, I made an Elephant... her name is Ellie. When I was in Jr. High, I would doodle during some classes, and I made some cartoon characters, and Ellie is one of them.
Ellie the Elephant.

So, tell me your thoughts, any ideas, and I hope I can paint some more cool paintings sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment