Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 158, Rogers Memorial Theater, Memorial....

Ever since I was young, Musicals and singing have been a big part of my life. I spent most of my Jr. High years at the local Theater performing, and taking acting classes. Sadly this theater has moved... not far... just a couple of blocks. But they changed the name, and the old theater is literally gone. Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited for this new Theater, and to hopefully perform there, but it's still sad to see the old one gone.... So this post is in Memory of Rogers Memorial Theater.


Here are somethings that remind me of Rogers...

This is where I would get my Sprite during those long but fun rehearsals...


This is the rehearsal room.. right half of the picture is a mirror FYI..


Sound room....


Green room....

Oh.... the long Hall way... I will dearly miss..


The awesome/weird paintings...




View from the stage...


Here is me and my friend Kinley while we were in "The Wiz"
I was in 9th Grade...


Me (in the middle with the green pants) in "Once on this Island"
I was in 7th grade..


again... "Once on this Island"
I'm on the front row, 2nd one on the left..
The cast and me of "Seussical the Musical"
8th grade....
I'm on the 3rd row, on the right, I'm in yellow..


"Annie get your gun"
9th grade...
I'm the cowboy with the blue striped shirt..


also "Annie get your gun"...


Cool quote in the Green Room..


I'm really going to miss Rogers, and I will always call it Rogers, even though it's called Center Point now. I can't wait to start new memories at the new theater!



No comments:

Post a Comment