Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 162, Bucket List!

  Do you know what a bucket list is? It's a list of goals you want to reach before you die or "Kick the Bucket"... I'm going to share with you some of the things that I have on my Bucket List... So here they are.

Swim with Dolphins.

Dolphins are my favorite animal behind Elephants. I think they are just so cool! I think it would be so much fun to swim with them one day!


Paragliding.

I've already have been ParaSAILING, now I just need to go Paragliding. I know I'm afraid of heights, but i still think it would be so much fun!!



Go to Hawaii.

I think Hawaii would be an awesome, relaxing, fun place to go. I want to swim in those clear blue waters, a listen to Hawaiian song while sitting on the beach drinking a lemonade out of a pineapple, and watching the sun set. I hope I get to go some day soon!



Go to Australia.

I've always thought that Australia would be a cool place to go. I don't know why, but I just have.


Go to Disneyworld.

I know I'm a big Disney freak, but unfortunately, I've never been to Disneyworld. I hope someday I can! I herd that it isn't as good as Disneyland, but I still want to give it a try.


Go on a Cruise.

I want to go on a Cruise so BAD! I don't care where I go, or what Cruise line I go on, I just want to go!!


Go to France.

I think France would be an awesome place to go to with my wife. Also, It would be awesome to see the Eiffel Tower.

So I hope I can cross those off my Bucket List soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment