Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 182, Utah..

People may think that Utah isn't a fun place to visit or to live, but... I think they are wrong.
I love Utah, and I always will!
Here are some fun thinks that I like to do in Utah, and this is why I love it so much!


Skiing.

Utah is know for its snow, and we have great Ski resorts. Its fun to go up and ski for the day with your family and friends! Even if you don't know how to ski, you can always learn... or you can try snow boarding. The point is, that Utah is filled with tons of Ski resorts.


Mountains/Hiking

One of the things I love about Utah is our mountains. I don't know if I could live in a place without them. It's fun to go hiking or biking up in the mountains, and just to explore. They also are very nice to look at.
(FYI, This picture is of a cliff up from my house, with a flag at the edge.)



Lagoon.

Lagoon is a really cool theme park located in Farmington Utah. I have spent many hours at Lagoon, and have many fun filled memories. I will always enjoy going to Lagoon!

Raging Waters.

Raging waters is one of the coolest water parks in Utah. It has so many fun water slides to go on, a wave pool, a lazy river, and more. I love to go to Raging Waters on a hot summer day, I love how cold the water is also. IT'S FREEZING! But it feels so good when it's super hot!


Boondocks.

Boondocks is a family fun center filled with lazzer tag, bumper boats, go carts, and and arcade. This place is super fun, and it also doesn't cost that much. Plus it's open all year round!


National Parks.

Utah has some of the worlds famous and most beautiful national parks. I want to visit them all one day. They are really fun to go spend a day or a weekend at, and just spend time with your family. :)


Theaters.

Utah has some great Performing Arts Theaters such as Tuacahn, Hale Center, and the new Center Point Legacy Theater just down the street from my house! You can go and watch a musical or play at any of these theaters. All three of them do out standing jobs, and they are very fun to watch!

So these are just a few things you can do in Utah to have fun!
Go try it out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment