Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 209, Facebook pictures...


Here are some pictures from my facebook... just some memories..




Kaily and I... being our weird selves..


Ok, so story for this picture.
When Kaily came with my family and I to California, we wanted to find Chris Farley's star on the Star walk in Hollywood.. we searched and searched..but we kind of gave up after a while... but as we were walking down the street, Kaily just randomly starts freaking out, and screaming... I didn't know what was going on, and she was just pointing and smiling, and then I noticed.. she found his star. GOOD TIMES :)



Me being goofy..literally.. in Disneyland.




These ones were of me at the zoo.. Eagles are HUGE!


Denver trip..








The last three pictures are of when I went to Michigan... look how small Cameron was!



No comments:

Post a Comment