Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 212, Dogs I want someday...

As you may know, I am a huge dog person. I will always need a dog. I have a list of dogs that I hope to own in the future, and here they are...

Border Collie..
I love Border Collies, and I really really want to get one!



Vizsla...
I discovered the Vizsla breed a couple years back, and I instantly fell in love. They are so COOL! I love their gold color also..


Golden Retriever...
Ahh.. the Golden Retriever, if I were to ever get a Golden Retriever, I would want a male, and name him Shilo. HAH.. name that movie.


Dalmatian...
Dalmatian dogs are not the popular, and I think it would be cool to be walking down the street with a dalmatian dog... plus they are freakin' cool dogs.


Great Dane...
I know that Great Danes are HUGE dogs, and kind of scary, but one of my friends has one, and he is the sweetest dog ever! He is so calm, and loving.. I think it would be nice to have a HUGE dog.. kind of like a HUGE teddy bear. HAHA..

So that was the list of dogs I hope to have one day... and I'm sure it's going to grow as I get older..
I JUST LOVE DOGS!


2 comments:

  1. Is that your german shepherd in the pic of you? Dogs are wonderful... I couldn't ever imagine my life without a dog! We have two australian shepherds (which are very similar to the border, being herding dogs and all) and a chocolate labrador retriever. I owned a dalmatian who was my best buddy - he lived to be 12 and I cried my eyeballs out when I lost him. Luckily I had just gotten one of my aussie girls 9 months before that, and it helped a lot to go home to her. One of my friends has a Golden, they are the BEST natured dogs. Another friend has a harlequin great dane - you're right, they are just so cool because they are so freaking big. I like vizslas too --- I swear, there just isnt' enough of life to own every dog we want to own, is there?

    BTW, thanks for visiting my blog... since I work 2 jobs, I'm a bit slow about visiting others. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Oz Girl, and yes that is my German Shep. her name is Jenna, and she is my baby! I love her so much! I also have a 6 month old Black lab, and I had a chocolate lab puppy last fall, but she passed away at only 3 months old :(... I totally agree with you about the life it to short to own every dog we want.. HAHA.. lets just hope and pray that we can have pets in Heaven right?
    Thanks for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete