Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 220, A poem about my Grandma...

This is a poem that I wrote after my Grandma died last summer...
It's about well.. Our last moments together..
Its pretty special to me.

Last moments together
By, Rob Talbot

I remember our last moments together,
When all you wanted was for me to hold your hand,
Your warm hand sat in mine,
and I watched as you slowly fell asleep

I sat there thinking of the past,
all the memories we had,
your contagious laugh echoed in my head,
and your smile sparkled in my heart,

No one talked,
for nothing needed to be said,
we were together,
and that's all that mattered then,

You soon began to grow so weak,
I couldn't bear to watch,
I soon had to let you go,
and start to move on,

I think of you everyday,
and here you say my name,
I feel your warm embracing hug,
I feel you all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment