Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 265, Chalk art.


  One of the many things I love in life is art. I love al different kinds of art, and I love to learn more about it. The only bad thing is I'm not very good at it. But some people are so amazing at it, and it just blows my mind. I see all the different kinds of art work, and I think to myself, how are people so talented??
  Well, my family and I went to the chalk art festival down in Bountiful, and it was so amazing.. as it always is. I don't understand how people can draw such amazing drawings with just CHALK, and on the sidewalk!



 Cameron got to bring his bike to ride around while he looks at all the different peices of art work, he is so cute, and had so much fun.

HERE IS SOME OF THE AWESOME DRAWINGS...






Amazing right?

Maybe next year I will give it a try, and draw something... It might look like a kid did it, but at least I tried. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment