Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 276, IT'S TIME!

Sara my sister in-law went into labor early today! I can't believe that baby Alivia is finally here. I'm going to have another niece, and Cameron is going to be a big brother!! I got the news that Sara's water broke when I was sitting in my 2nd period class... and to be honest I was having a really hard day, and I really wanted to go home, but I couldn't because I had a test in my last class.. I was texting my mom about my troubles, and out of the blue she text me... " SARA'S WATER JUST BROKE" I couldn't believe it. Now I had no choice but to leave school! It was so funny.. At first I didn't believe it, but it was true. While everyone was at the hospital, I me and Cameron got to hang out for the day! It was a blast, and it was also intense... waiting for the call that she arrived and all....


   Cameron and I got to have lunch with each other... we watch Tangled (which is his new favorite movie) and we watch Monsters Inc. twice! HAHAHA It was a fun day... Scott finally text me with a picture of the new baby, and told me she was here! Cameron and I packed our bags and Scott came and took us to go see her...


Isn't she so sweet? She is just so little! I can't believe that she was just in Sara's tummy, and now she is out in the world.. it's so weird. I love her already!


   Cameron is such a sweet older brother... It was so cute when he saw her for the first time! He gave her a kiss, and said hello. Also little baby Ali started to hiccup, and Cameron laughed every time! I'm so happy that baby Ali is here now! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BABY ALIVIA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment