Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 306, Getting to know you #4


I almost died.

When I was about 6 or 7, I almost died. I was over at my friends house (Justin) who lives across the street from me. I'm sure you all are familiar with the candy "Life Savers".... I don't know if you guys remember the "Cream Savers" that they use to have. But we were eating some Cream Savers, and we also were jumping on the tramp.
 (I know you can see it coming, but don't jump ahead)
Well... I was stupid, and started to jump on the tramp with a cream saver in my mouth. I remember I jumped up, and the cream saver went down. It got stuck on the way down, and I started to choke. It was so bad that I couldn't talk or breath! It was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me..(well back then)...
 So I jumped off the tramp, and ran into the house. I remember my friend Justin and his mom yelling at me... "What's wrong Rob?"....."Are you ok?".... But I couldn't answer. I just ran into the house as fast as I could.. (which was also stupid, who runs when they can't breath?)
 My plan was to run over to my house, and get to my mom. I knew my mom could fix it...HAHA... Anyway. Half way through their house I started to get dizzy, and I stopped, and threw up everywhere.. all over their carpet in their dinning room. It was finally out. But I just kept running to my house.
 I was so terrified that I was going to die, and now I was terrified because I thought I was going to be in trouble since I threw up all over their carpet!!
But all was good, and  to this day, I'm still scared of eating life savers... or any other hard candy!!
Moral of the story, don't eat and jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment