Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 334, The 24th of July parade.



Since the 24th of July is on a Sunday this year, the parade is on Friday. I stayed out all night with my friend Alec to save our spot for the parade. It was so much fun! We pulled an all nighter, and the place we got was great!

Cameron and I had a blast at the parade, and Cameron got some prizes also!

GO VIEWMONT!!

Pop and Cameron watching the parade.



I love how Utah's birthday (The 24th of July) is in July, because it make it feel like the 4th of July is still going on.. we are celebrating with fireworks and parades all through July! I love Utah, and I'm so grateful to live in a place such as this.
This is the place!



After the parade, then we went up to our traditional spot to watch the fireworks. We watch them at this small park on Davis blvd. It's a Talbot family tradition, I think about it every time I drive by the place, and it brings back so much memories!

Happy Birthday UTAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment