Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 358, Downtown Disney with family!

Today, my Aunt and Uncle are came to spend the day with us, and while they were driving to our hotel, my mom and I swam to while wating...



It was our only time to swim, and we had to get some swimming time in some how. This was our only chance, and it worked out great.



We had the pool to our selves... well for a minute. Some teenageres from Germany came and started doing canon balls, and started splashing us..


Don't they look alike?

Every time my family and I go to California, we call up my dads sister. Her and her husband live in California with their 2 kids. We don't get to see them very often, so we always hang out with them when ever we are down there. We usually spend the evening with them at Downtown Disney, but this time, we sent the entire day there with them, and it was a blast! They are so much fun to be around!


We ate dinner together at this wonderful pizza restaurant in Downtown Disney. We got 2 very large pizzas, and talked while we ate. There is a lot of catching up to do, since we don't see each other that often. I've go to say, I think my Aunt Sherry and Uncle Rich have got to be the coolest people ever! I mean, my Uncle helps produce movies... like legit Hollywood movies. His latest one was SALT. I want to be an extra in one of his movies one day, that would be awesome! They are such easy people to get along with, and I love to hang out with them and their kids! I miss them already!


Their kids are Olivia and R.J. They are so funny and fun to be around. Olivia LOVES Build a Bear, and says that she has about 31 bears that she has collected over the years. We got one tonight while we were there. She named her bear after my Mom.  Her brother, R.J. LOVES Lego's, he is happy all the time, and always fun to be around! I wish I could see my cousins more often!


After dinner and some shopping, we danced in the street to some music before the fireworks. Boy R.J. has the moves! He was break dancing all over the place. The funniest part was, he almost kicked this litter girl in the face, and didn't even know about it!!!


 I wish we could have played with my Aunt and Uncle another day, but we are leaving tomorrow. I can't wait to go back, and spend more time with them soon. Maybe next time the will come to the Disneyland park with us. That would be loads of fun!
I don't want to leave tomorrow! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment