Sunday, April 22, 2012

My 19th Birthday...


I can't believe I am 19 years old. It seems so weird... But what is even more weird is that I will be 20 YEARS OLD in one year. WOW. Now that is just.... strange. HA! I can't believe how fast the years fly by now. I remember being a kid, and waiting what seemed like forever for your Birthday to come... but now, you just want time to slow down a little.. Ya know?

Anyway. I had a GREAT Birthday :) As always, I spent the day with my family and friends. My mom made my favorite dinner. (Roast beef, and mashed potatoes with gravy.) So good. She also bought me this awesome Mickey Mouse cake. Yes, I know that I'm 19 now... but I STILL need my Mickey Mouse cake. HAHA.. It was very good.

I wonder what the next year of my life holds. I hope its good. HAHA..
Thanks everyone for making my Birthday so spacial.
I love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment