Sunday, August 19, 2012

St. George

My family and I took a weekend trip down to St. George because my Grandpa's second wife past away, so we went for her funeral.

We stayed at our neighbors awesome vacation home. It was soooo.. much fun! Cameron and I shared a room with bunk beds. Cameron was super excited to sleep on the top bunk and have a sleep over with me! Every time he had to take a nap or went to bed, he would ask.. "You tired Uncle Robby?" or.. "You coming to bed?" HAHA.. what a cutie!


After the viewing, Sara and I went at saw 'Aladdin' the musical at Tuacahan. It was really really good. We both loved it so much, and had so much fun! I wish I had a better picture...
THANKS FOR GOING WITH ME SARA!



The next day, after the funeral, we went to 'Chuck-a-Rama' to eat. I took this great picture of Cameron and "Nother one Grandpa" as Cameron calls him. Grandpa Talbot absolutely LOVES Cameron, and Cameron loves him strait back!

We also swam at Grandpas pool after lunch. It was so much fun. We don't swim in Grandpa's pool to often, so it was great. Ali loved it. She usually cries when she is in the pool, or even the tub, but she loved it this time! She is such a swimmer girl!
Here are some swimming pics..





On the last day, Scott and I went to this Wake board water park. It was really cool. It was like actually wake boarding, but you didn't need a boat. It was in this man made pond, and a pulley thing would pull you really fast in a circle around the pond.
The only bad thing is, I COULDN'T ever stand up. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't stand up. It was so frustrating! >_<
Oh well, there is always next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment