Friday, November 2, 2012

All Hallows Eve!

 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
 
So, it's that time of year again. Finally. It's HALLOWEEN!
 
 
This year Cameron chose to be Spiderman. Which is awesome. He has been loving super hero's lately.

 
Ali's costume was my favorite this year. She was the most adorable Elephant. She is sooo cute!

 
So, Scott, Sara, and the kids are the only people besides me who dressed up this year. I don't understand why people don't dress up on Halloween. Tis so weird if you ask me. Anyway... Sara was a peanut to match Ali, and Scott was webs to match Cameron. So fun.

 
And here was my costume. :) I originally had an awesome scary costume. It's a 8 foot tall death....looking thing. But the Ali was terrified of it. Like literally scared out of her mind. She wouldn't even step into the room where I was if I had the costume on. Even if I wasn't in the room anymore, she would still be scared.
So I made this fun Mickey Mouse costume. I just put it together really quick. I think it turned out well.
I hope you all and a wonderful Christmas guys! NOW IT'S TIME TO START THE CHRISTMAS SEASON! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment