Sunday, December 20, 2009

Saturday Night Date

So last night, I went on a date with a very good friend of mine, Hailey Messer. We double with another great friend of my, Kaily VanDenHazel, her dates name was Ryan. We went out to dinner at a restruant called Hires B H, in down town Salt Lake City. Then we went and saw the movie " The Princes and the Frog " It was a verry funny/good movie. I liked how it took place in the USA, and the princes was black. Some parts were funny,scary, and some were sad, and all together it was a great movie. On the wau home, we found a snowman near Ryan's house, and we decided, ( since Kaily and I love to do this ) to kill the snowman. It was Hailey's first time. Kaily got out of the car and headed for the snowman. It was sitting on a ledge that stood about 4-4 1/2 feet off the ground. At first Kaily tried to knock it over from the bottom of the ledge, but it didn't really work. So I told her to go to the top and try it, so she walked to the top, and pushed with all her might. It was rock hard! But she finally pushed it off, it fell in slow motion, right on to its head, all the way down. It was one of the funniest things EVER! I had really fun, and I hope everyone else did too.
~ Robby

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe that this happened almost two years ago! Time just flies by! That double date was so much fun! I can't wait to go on many more with you and your future girlfriend (and one day your wife)! Oh...and running into that snowman hurt, but it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete