Saturday, December 19, 2009

So now it is Christmas break, FINNALY!! December has really gone by fast. I can't wait for Christmas, and Christmas eve. I have a count down at the bottom of the blog, just above the picture. Only 5 days away.
I plan to stay awake all night on Christmas Eve. Eve. (December 23rd) and also Christmas Eve. I am going to go rent alot of Christmas movies, and watch them all night. I normaly wake up on Christmas morning around like 5 or 6, but this year I am going to try to sleep in, just for my parents sake.

So I got upset at my History teacher the other day. A student in my class came up to the front of the class to share a news article. The news article was about the two Pit Bulls that were shot to death in the texas airport a few weeks ago. And I hate those stories, cause I am a big animal person. Anyway, on top of that, the student finishes sharing the news article, and the teacher says " well that's good, I think that all Pit Bulls should be shot! " That made me really mad, and I lost some respect for him that day. Tell me your thoughts....
~ Robby

No comments:

Post a Comment