Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 1, The first day of School



Today was the first day of my Senior year at Viewmont High School. Here is my schedule for this semester.

1st. Seminary
2nd. Peer tutor
3rd. Ceramics 2
4th. Creative Writing
5th. Math
6th. Office Asst.
7th. English
8th. Clothing

Today actually wasn't that bad of a day for the first day of School. My classes weren't to hard, and the school wasn't to hot. Thankfully, it was a colder day outside. The only class that I couldn't stand was Creative Writing. Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a great class, but it was like 100 degrees in the class room!! It was so hot! But I think it was hot because it was the last class of the day, and it was latter in the afternoon.

My favorite class today was Ceramics 2. I loved Ceramics 1, and now in Ceramics 2, we get to use the Wheel. We didn't get to use the wheel in Ceramics 1.

Peer tutor wasn't that bad either. I was really nervous for that class. Peer tutor is a class where you work with students with disabilities. Rachel is my peer, she has down syndrome. She is so cute, she winked at me today. HAHAHA... I get to help her with her tasks in class, and we get to go on field trips together. The class period Rachel has 2nd is The Vet clinic. I think its where she goes down to the vet clinic down the street, and plays with the animals. So it actually might be really fun.

Well... 1 day down, and 179 more to go! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment