Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 2, Ditching and Puppies!


                                                              Jessica,me,Bailey,Stephanie
 
  
    Ok, so today was the 2nd day of School, and just the same old stuff we do the 1st day of School. Just boring stuff. My first period today was Math, my least favorite class of them all. I walked in, and I was one of the first ones in, and I sat down. As other students entered the room, I relized that no one my age was in the class. I was the ONLY senior in there!! It was all sophmores! I told my self, ok you know what, the teacher is weird, and I'm surounded my little kids! So I got up, before class started, and walked out. I didn't say anything, just left. It was my first "Ditch" of the School year, and it's only the 2nd day. Thankfully, I change teachers and class periods, so I may have a chance of being with students my own age. Lets hope so.
 
  So the rest of the day wasn't that bad. My favorite class today was Office asst. I get to answer the phone, and transpher the calls. It kinda gives me a rush, not knowing what is going to happen next, and who is going to be on the other end of the line. Also, when you aren't on the phone, you just get to sit back and enjoy your self, or do home work if needed.

  Clothing was interesting. There are 3 guys in my entire class. Yeah, and one more thing, the projects we are doing are so girly. Like hand bags, and aprions. I mean, does the teacher not know that at least some guys are going to be in her class?? But, I think it will be fun, I have a few good friends in that class, and sewing is fun also.

 Thats pretty much all that I did at school today, but on the way home, my friends Jessica, Bailey, and Stephanie came to see my new puppy Scout! They loved her, they all thought she was so cute. Which she is. Before they left, we took this picture that is posted above. I love those girls! ;) haha..

OH! I almost forgot, today was late start day also. I love late starts. School starts an hour later on Tuesdays. THANK GOODNESS FOR LATE STARTS!
:)

4 comments:

  1. Clothing? What on earth possessed you to take clothing? Tell the teacher you want equality. Ask if you can all make boxer shorts. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob what an awesome idea! I love it, but you have to keep up on it cause I will be checking this blog everyday to see whats happenin'

    Cokie when I was in high school ALL the cool kids took clothing. Our star quarterback was in my clothing class. It was the COOL class to take!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see this bag you are going to make. I need a new one!! Just get some manly prints for the apron. You can wear it when you eat since you can't keep the food off your shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robby! We love you too!!!! Haha! and your puppy was adorable and just remember that you are my only friend in creative writing! haha so suck it up and stay in that class! lol! haha i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete