Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 4, Emergencies, Bathing Pups, and Farmers markets!




 
   Nothing really big happened at school today. Typical. But on the way home, we saw this Ambulance in the parking lot. We don't really know what happened, but when we drove by, there was a student sitting on the grass, crying, and EMTs were fixing her up. I think that she got bumped by a car while walk home at the cross walk. It didn't look like she was hurt bad, but she was holding her arm, and....well.. there was an Ambulance. I know it's bad, but I kinda wanted it to be something big. I know I know, don't judge me. But that would have been cool. But, I really do hope she is alright.

  When I got home from school, I decided to give Scout, her first bath at the house. She was so cute and calm in the bath tub! HAHA.. She would just sit there, and rest her head on my arm, and lick every few seconds. Chocolate labs are water dogs, so I thought she would play, and swim in the tub, but I think she was kinda scared. It was cute though, and she did a very great job. Her fur looks a lot better also. After her bath, she was back to her normal self, jumping, running, and chewing. She is so much fun, and when Jenna plays with her, it is so cute! I really love having two dogs, I really think they are perfect for each other.

 Scott, Sara, Cameron, Brian, my mom and I went to the Farmers market in Bountiful today. There were tons of veggies there, and lots of people with art to show off. There was even this lady making hand bags out of old grocery bags. They were so cool!! Talk about recycling! I want to learn how to make them, and get different bags at different grocery stores across the U.S. That would be cool. Every vacation, you make a bag out of you grocery bags that you bought your souvenirs with. Sounds cool to me. I would make a Disneyland bag first, out of those awesome Disney bags they have. There was also a guy who made ceramic animals, and there was this really cool lookin' Elephant one. I wanted it, but his prices were to high. There was a Elephant cookie jar also. But.....85 bucks....so....nope. Plus no cash on me. Maybe when I'm as good as that guy was at Ceramics, then I can make some Elephants.....and maybe even sell them. SHOUT OUT TO COUSIN LAURI IF YOU ARE READING THIS.......I WILL MAKE YOU ONE IF YOU WISH!Just cause I know you collect Elephants like I do. ;)..... OK, anyway.. Some random guy there (who looked like Santa as a chef) came up to Cameron, and gave him a balloon fishing pole with a fish at the end. It actually looked really cool, but Cameron, being the cute little kid he is, popped it. He just loves to pop balloons.

Well, tomorrow is Friday, and there is a VHS football game against Weber, so more on that later! :)

2 comments:

  1. I would love a handmade Roberto original! Someone stole the beautiful elephant grandma gave me before she passed away, ya know. So it would be awesome to replace it with a work of art you made!

    ReplyDelete