Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 3, Vet Clinic and Show and tell!

                                                          Rachel and Robby


  Today my Peer Tutor Rachel and I went to the Vet clinic for the first time. It was so much seeing all the animals. She is so cute with them, just the way she says hi and everything. She works so hard on her jobs that she has to do, and she does such a great job. When she gets finished with a job, I ask her.. "Rachel, do you know what you need to do next?" and she says  "Yes", and then I ask.."OK, what do you do next?" and its so funny, she always says back..."I have no idea." haha.. she is so funny. We didn't get to play much with the animals, she just had jobs to do, like wash the windows, dust, take out the garbage, and pick up the dog poop, which is the only time we get to actually play with the dogs, because they are outside. She also has to wash the windows with Windex, and she can only do 3 sprays per window, so she counts in a whisper to her self. It so funny. She is fun to be around. While we were sitting, waiting to go to the  Vet clinic, we took this picture together. I can already see that we are going to be great friends!

  In my Creative writing class today, we had show and tell. I loved it! I always loved show and tell in Elementary School, now I get to do it in High School! I brought one of my Elephants that I made in my Ceramics class. I always get so nervous to talk in font of the class, and I don't know why. I can Sing and Act in front of hundreds, but I can't talk in a room with just 30-40 kids in it... Go figure. Most of the kids just pulled stuff out of there back packs, and made up the hole thing....example...." I brought my gum pack....because.....I ...love gum." Yeah stupid. There was even this one girl who brought a comb that was in her pocket, and told up that she was obsessed over her hair, and she needed to comb it every few minutes. But what ever, they got the points.

I wonder what tomorrow holds. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think that will be such an awesome experience for bith you and Rachel to get to work together! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been so bugged by those other kids slacking and not bringing anything! Ughhh. You put effort into yours and they didn't.
    Way to be Obbbbby.

    ReplyDelete