Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 8, Tending Cam da man!!

Cameron and me


Cameron
  Every Monday and Wednesday after school, I tend Cameron for a few hours while his parents are off at work. When I get there, it's just before his nap time, so we get only a few short minutes to play. These are just some pictures of Cameron and I having some Uncle and Nephew time, as he gets ready for his nap...

Cameron



Cameron's AWESOME new fall shoes!


Cameron having his fruit cup before nap time.


  Isn't he the cutest thing you ever did see? I'm so thankful that I have Cameron in my life. He can put a smile on anyones face if they are having a hard day. He really is the coolest little kid in the world that I know of! We are truly best buddies! I love you little man! Thanks for everything!!
Love,  Uncle Robby!

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for watching him and being such a great uncle to him! He loves you so much and I love how close you guys are.
    I love you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy oh boy, does he look like a Talbot or what. Sorry, Sara!

    ReplyDelete