Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 9, Meet the dogs, and art work!

Patch, Co-co and Toby


 Today I thought I would introduce you to the dogs at the Vet Clinic. These three dogs are the dogs of the staff members. Co-co likes to lick, its so funny. Today was my first time meeting Toby, but I think I have met Patch earlier before. I'm really jealous that the staff members get to bring there dogs to work. That would be so awesome! The little beagle is so cute, just a brad new puppy. Patch has really pretty blue eyes, but you can't see them in this picture.
 Here are some more dogs that were there.


  I don't know the names of these dogs, but they are getting baby sat. They really like to play with the ball as you can tell. HAHA.. they just sit there and stair at it. Silly dogs.
Toby

   Toby again. Isn't he so cute!



 Every time we pass by this in the hall, my mouth starts watering, and I get very hungry. Hires is by far my FAVORITE fast food restaurant EVER! If you haven't tried it, look it up, and go there. It is so good!



   This is a painting I painted today, I want to frame it. I really like it. I think it is one of my best. I love art, and I really want to start to get better at painting. I want to take some classes. Hopefully it will all work out.

Well... I know it ain't much, but that was my day.... so... yeah....cya. :)

2 comments:

  1. Rob, that really is awesome! Keep it up you are good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had no idea you were so good!!
    that's amazing robby.
    i know you can make it!!

    ReplyDelete