Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 95, THANKSGIVING!

  Today I woke up to the wonderful smells of Thanksgiving!!
  Things I am thankful for....

~ Family
~ Friends
~ Education
~ America and Freedom
~ My House
~ Food ;)
~ Animals
~ My nice warm bed
~ The community I live in
~ Warmth
~ Transportation
~ My Health
~ And many many more!

  I just wanted to Thank everyone in my life, and that I am so thankful for all of you! Thanks for all my friends for being there for me, and thanks for my family for caring for me, helping me, and loving me! I couldn't do it without you guys!

Pop getting ready to carve the turkey!!


Uncle B, and Cameron


The best Thanksgiving you will ever eat!
SERIOUSLY!!
Thanks to my mom...



I taught Cameron how to put Olives on his fingers!
HAHA...

CHEESE!


ICE CREAM!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment