Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 96, Black Friday.... and...putting up the Christmas tree!

  Today Sara and I went Black Friday shopping. I slept over and Scott and Sara's, and then we woke up at 3am. We first went to Kohls, and then we headed over to Target. Target didn't open until 4am, so we had to wait a few minutes. The line to get in the store reached all the way around the store. No joke. All the way around. It took about 30 minutes to get everybody in. Sara got everything that she wanted to get, so it all was worth it! Plus..... Sara found a way so we didn't have to wait in the long line to pay for everything..... Lets just say the lady at the service counter is a little stupid.... haha... Yeah, we were out of the store within an hour!
Just part of the madness at Target.


   Later tonight, the family went and picked out a Christmas tree. We always get a real tree every year. Which I love! anyway.... So I put the lights on it, and it looks so cool! I love it!!

The tree with the lights on...
It still need ornaments.


Tree with the lights off.


This is the star that my family got to have from my Grandma Marie's house after we cleaned it out. I love it, and I'm so happy we get to have it on our tree this year in memory of her.
I miss you Grandma!!


Me and the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment