Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 124, CHRISTMAS EVE AT TEMPLE SQUARE!!

  Today is CHRISTMAS EVE!! It's finally HERE, and I can't believe it! There is no snow what so ever, and it really makes me sad that it won't be a white Christmas. But it will still be a good one! So tonight, after a great turkey dinner (Which I made), We went down to Temple Square to look at all the lights. They were so beautiful, and I'm so happy we have such an amazing temple like that so close to our home. It really makes me happy. After that, my parents and I went on our little Christmas Eve. drive, and looked at Christmas lights around the city. Now..... we just have to wait until morning to open our GIFTS!!!

Cameron got to open one present tonight, and he got this pillow... he loved it!


Temple with nativity...


Just the nativity...

Big tree!


Cameron also got to see a horse!


Our beautiful Temple..

No comments:

Post a Comment