Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 125, CHRISTMAS!!

Today is FINALLY Christmas!! I can't believe it's here! Today, I woke up at 7am to get ready to open presents. It turned out to be a pretty good Christmas.. the only thing that would have made it better, is if there was snow!

Cameron loved Christmas! It was so cute...
He would open one gift, and play with it FOR EVER!! He would be so busy playing with one toy, that he didn't want to open anymore.

 

Here are somethings I got for Christmas...

Toy Story and Grown Ups on DVD....


My AWESOME guitar.... any ideas on what I should name her...???


7 seasons of 7th Heaven....
If you ever want to buy a season of a TV show, look on amazon.com first!


25 bucks for iTunes...


A new stereo for my iPod...

I loved this Christmas, and I'm really sad it's over, I don't want to wait a entire year for next Christmas!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas filled with joy!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment