Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 174, Valentines Day Dance!

  My friend Hillary asked me to the Christmas dance, but since I was going to be in Texas during the time of the dance, I had to say no... but I asked her to the Valentines Day Dance instead.
  Tonight was the dance, and it was so much fun! It had a 50' theme. At first we didn't have a group, but later we met up with a few friends and they joined our group.
Hillary and I had dinner at my house. It was so good, and it was fun to talk and to catch up.

This was our dinner setting...
  After dinner, we went to the dance, and we danced our little hearts away. It was so fun, and the 50s theme was perfect! They even had a soda bar, with Root Beer floats, and other pops. They played a few 50s stiled songs. It was a very fun dance!

This is Hillary and me before we left for the dace! Isn't her dress just awesome?!!?
While were were at the dance, we found Jaynee and her date Mike. They also didn't have a group, so they joined us. It was so much fun!

  So, after the dance, we decided that we wanted to drive around for a while, so we did. We went to this awesome point on the mountain with a view of the entire city! It was so beautiful... after that, we drove a little more.... I decided to not waste gas, so we parked at a local park to talk... after about five minutes or so, we see Police lights entering the parking lot, and then the spot light shined on the car... as the Officer slowly walked up to the window, we all FREAKED out!! HAHA... It turns out that the park closed at 10, and he told us to leave... HAHA... So FUNNY!
 Since we still wanted to hang out, but didn't want to waste gas, we went to Walmart to walk around. Which was also fun, but all that walking made us even more tired... so after that we left.. and that ended our night.


All in all, it was a very fun filled night loaded with lots of laughter!
Thanks Hillary for going with me, I had a blast!
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment