Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 175, CrAzY!!

  I was watching the Gramys tonight, and I noticed all the weird, wacky, and crazy outfits all the Celebrities had... then I wondered what will people remember of our generations fashion? Every generation has a fashion that everyone remembers... for example.... The 50s with the poodle skirts, and the leather jackets..or... the 70s with tie-dyed shirts...
  But what is the fashion of our generation? What will they remember? Will it be all the weird and crazy things that our Celebrities wear? Here are some examples of the fashion now a days...

Lady Gaga
                                                                        
Black eyed peas

                                                                
And Ketty Perry.

                                                               
Well... if you ask me, I like the weird and crazy outfits, I think its fun and new... but some don't like it..
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment