Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 226, Here goes nothin'...

Me in my Mr. Bundles costume.

Here goes nothing.... except  2 1/2 months of practice!
Today, my cast for Annie ran through the entire play with our costumes on and everything. Its like we are actually running the show with an audience. SO IT'S A BIG DEAL!
It was really exciting getting everything ready, getting in costume, and getting our microphones on...
Once the play started, Butterfly's were everywhere in my body! I thought I was going to faint or puke!
I normally don't get very nervous, but today I did... and I guess it's a good thing.. I just wonder how nervous I will be for an actual audience!
So I had to be at the theater at 6 o'clock, the play started at 7:30, and after words, we had to stay for notes...
So I didn't get home until 11:30..12 ish...
Yeah.. I WAS TIRED!
But its exciting, and I love it!
I have practice everyday this week, and they are expected to be long rehearsals!
With this and all my home work for school, I don't get a Spring Break!... But it's nice not to worry about school for the week! I can't imagine what it would be like if I did have to go to school!..... I think I would be a zombie...

Me in my servant costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment