Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 227, WORK WORK WORK....and more WORK!


This is all my homework...

One of the many things I hate about teacher is.... Homework over Spring Break.
It's a break people, and I need one!
I have tons of stuff to do this week, such as an English packet, My online classes, I have to make a magazine for Creative Writing, and I have to make a presentation for English... Yeah.. all of it is due the week after Spring Break.
WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US?!?!
If I'm not at Annie practice this week, then I'm either sleeping or doing homework!
I feel bad, because I've had to turn away my friends this week, and they really want to hang out!
But you know what, I finished a entire term of Fit for Life online today... yeah, an entire term!
...That's a lot...
I just hope I get everything done.
HAPPY SPRING BREAK!.....not.

No comments:

Post a Comment