Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 229, Go see it!!



   So, I'm sure you all have herd about the movie "Soul Surfer" that came out today, well I saw it, and let me tell ya.. IT WAS AMAZING! It is one of the best movies I have scene in a long time! It was just so inspirational, and helps you look at life in a different prospective. Which most of us need to do every now and again. It helps you realize all the little things in life that you have, and you become really grateful for those spacial things.
    So for those of you who don't know what this movie is all about, I will tell you.... So it's a true story about this girl named... Bethany Hamilton. Bethany lives in Hawaii, and she loves to surf! Her dream is to become a professional surfer some day. Well one day while she is surfer with her best friend, a shark comes, and bites off her left arm!!... YEAH I KNOW SCARY!!...Anyway. So the rest of the movie is her trying to cope with her new life... and learning how to surf again.
    Honestly, if I were in her shoes, I don't know if I could do what she did, let alone get back in the water, but you know, she let go of her fears, and didn't let it get the best of her... and all in all, she did become a professional surfer! It is such a great movie!

Bethany Hamilton and AnnaSophia Robb.

The actress that played Bethany Hamilton in the movie is AnnaSophia Robb. She has been in several movies that you may know of...like.. Charlie and the Chocolate factory and Bridge to Terabithia. She did such a great job at playing the roll. She also had to learn how to surf, and learn to not use her left arm ;)



OH!! I almost forgot, Carrie Underwood was also in the movie! Yeah.. that also made the movie very good! Her acting was kinda off at first, but it got better... but hey, it Carrie!
Anyway... GO SEE THE MOVIE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment