Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 228, I love sleep.

Over the past week, with the last week of rehearsal for Annie, and homework and all.. Sleep has become my best friend! I LOVE TO SLEEP!
I guess you can say that every normal teenager does... but I crave it..I can't get enough of it.
It's the worst feeling when you are in bed in the morning, and you know that you need to wake up because you have work to do!
It's funny, because I hate to go to bed at night, but once I'm in bed, and asleep, I don't want to wake up in the morning!
Lets just say that my alarm clock is my worst enemy.
I wish I could just have one day to my self, with no worries, and I could sit in bed all day if I wanted!
Oh the joys of Spring Break... While my friends are on these nice big vacations, I'm home.. doing work.. or sleeping...
I'm so ready for summer, and it couldn't come faster!


No comments:

Post a Comment