Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 231, A little secret......

  Now, don't start reading this, and think I'm crazy, or weird... I'm going to share a secret with you guys today. This secret has been with me most of my life... and to be honest, I feel kinda of... lets say.... hmm...guilty? Yeah.. guilty when I admit this to you... but hey, it's me, and you can't change that! So here it goes....  My favorite smell IN THE ENTIRE WORLD is the smell of... cigarette smoke.



   Now, I know what you're thinking... EWWW.... GROSS! But, I can't help it! Now don't get me wrong, I will never ever smoke, because it really disgusting! But.. I just love the smell.. OK?
  Let me explain my self, ever since I was a kid, I have liked this smell, and I think I know why... I think it's because... my best memories in life are of when I was in Disneyland.. or other places like that.. and those kinds of places are filled with the sent of cigarette smoke. So when I smell it, it brings back the memories or those good times, and great memories. That why love the smell so much... So please don't think I'm weird. :)
But now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment