Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 233, OPENING NIGHT!!

 
Me and Addie..

Tonight was opening night of ANNIE! I can't believe it, we have come all this way, and it's finally here! I think that the performance really well, other then a few opening night butterflies... :P

Julie and me

I'm so grateful to meet all the wonderful people in the ANNIE cast, and I wouldn't change anything about it. I have learned so much, and I'm thankful for that. Everyone is so nice in the cast, and we are now a family. It's kind of sad that the casts are separating now, because we won't see them anymore!

Susan and me...

If you haven't got tickets to come see the show, GET SOME! I can personally tell you that the show is AWESOME! It's such a great family show! I'm so proud to be a part of it! Thanks to everyone in the cast, directors, and everyone else who is involved with the show!
COME SEE THE SHOW!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment