Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 238, One of my dreams....



I know I'm not in the greatest shape, and I hate that about myself.
One of my dreams is to be able to run!
Now, its not that I can't run, I just can't run very far...
I would love to wake up on Saturday mornings, and run 2 or 3 miles...
I'm hoping to start running this summer, and I hope it works out.
I actually got to say that I've always wanted to run a marathon.
I know that I have to work up to that, and I may actually not ever get there, but it still is one of my dreams.
I WOULD LOVE TO RUN IN THE BOSTON MARATHON!
But you have to be really good to do that... but who knows, maybe I will someday.

1 comment:

  1. Jon and I just started a new fitness plan so that maybe we will like running more. http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml It's called couch to 5k. It's a 9 week program where you start out walking three times a week and end up running 3 miles each time you go. I bet the puppies would love it.

    ReplyDelete