Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 239, Whats your time of day?

What time of day works best for you??


Are you an early bird?
Do you like to wake up early in the morning? Listen to the bird chirp in the morning? Watch the sun rise?


Or are you an evening person? Do you like to watch the sun set? Stair at the stars, and listen to the crickets sing at night? Do you like to stay up at night?

As for me, I'm a evening person, that's when I feel the most relaxed, calm and happy. Sadly, it doesn't last long, because I have to go to bed in order to wake up in the morning for school :P
I love to just and relax at night time, and I could stay up for hours if I was able to!
That's one of the reasons why I like summer so much, because I don't have to worry about waking up early in the morning, and I can just hang out at night!

So what about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment