Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 240, I want some cake...



Over the past few weeks, I have found a new TV show that is super fun to watch. I don't know if you have seen it, or even herd of it, but it's an awesome show.
CAKE BOSS
It's where this guy named Buddy, makes really cool cakes!
They are so cool!
Some spit out fire, some move, and he even made a toilet cake the really flushed!
So, as I've been watching this show, I thought to myself... How cool would it be to make a cake like that.
After a few days with that thought in my head, I thought... Why not try it?
So, it is my goal for the next couple of months to try making cool looking cakes!
I know I'm not going to make a cake like Buddy does, but I'm going to try to make some cool looking cakes!
These are some cool cakes that would be cool to make...

Beach theme..


Disney themed...

Nightmare before Christmas...

Anyway.. I hope I'm good at in, and who knows, maybe I can someday do it for a living... we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment