Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 242, A new goal..



    So, I have a new goal I want to obtain. I'm not really sure how it's going to work out. But why not try right? I'm not afraid to try something new, and experience something different. It's probably even good for you to experience things like that. It's just one of my new goals that I have with my new mind set that ever Senior gets right before Graduation.... "I'm going to conquer the world!!".... right?..... not so much.. But I still have things that I do want to try.. and this is a new one, something that I'm kind of excited about... when it's probably foolish of me to be excited about it... because it might not be the most joyful thing out their. But I'm going to give it a try... SO HERE IT IS!! The moment you have all been waiting for!...

I WANT TO GO VEGAN FOR A WEEK!

    Just a week, that's it. I can't eat anything that comes from an animal.. yeah... No meat or milk... which those two things are practically my life. I love my milk, it's like my teddy bear at night! Anyway... I'm going to try it, just for a week, and see how it feels. Everyone says that if you are Vegan, then you have lots of energy...and loose weight, which we all know I need to do.. just a pinch. HAHA... I've decided that I'm going to wait until the summer time to do it though.. I don't think I could make it with all this school crap going on, I need my milk... it's my best friend. ;)  So I hope it goes well, and I'm going to try my hardest to keep up with it, and it maybe will be the worst week of my LIFE! But, it doesn't hurt to try something new.
"When was the last time you did something for the first time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment