Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 243, They say it's your Birthday!!



 Today is my Birthday, I can't believe that I'm 18 years old now! I feel so old! It was a very fun Birthday! My family and I went to the Olive Garden for dinner. I opened my presents there. I got...

 ~ 2 round cake pans
~ Fondant for cake
~ 30 $ iTunes gift card
~ 15 $ iTunes gift card
~ A bunch of cake stuff, such as a fondant roller, cookie cutters, cake step by step book,
~ My dad also gave me 200 $ of Birthday money

   After dinner, Sarah and I went to go see the new movie that came out today called "African Cats" It was such a good movie! I want to go to Africa now!! Maybe someday I will!

  So over all, I think it turned out to be a really great Birthday! Thanks to all my family and friends! It so weird that I'm 18, I don't want to grow up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment