Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 269, What's your dream job?


   Everyone has a dream job.. maybe it's a Vet., a Doctor, Actor/Actress, Singer... It could be anything. The only thing bad about those dreams is.... is that dream obtainable? Can we actually reach those dream, and have our dream job? Well, it's all up to you. "If you can dream it, you can do it."... My dream job is to work at Disneyland. I actually don't really care what I would do in the park, anything is fine with me.....except picking up the horse poop... or cleaning the bathroom... other then that, as long as I'm in Disneyland, I should be fine. Disneyland is like my home away from home. I love it so much, and I feel so happy when ever I'm there.. I couldn't think of a better place to work. Now if you want to get real technical, I would LOVE to be one of the performing characters in the night show "Fatasmic" at Disneyland. Now that would be really cool. I would be in Disneyland, and performing! Maybe one day I can work at Disneyland..... I would love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment