Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 272, Puppies and Chickens...


Lauren and Aaron came over to the house today to hang out. They really enjoyed the hammock. Aren't they just so cute? They loved to swing in the hammock, and they want one of there own now. My Mom, Dad and I decided that we wanted to go see there new house, their cute little puppy, and their chickens.. so we headed over..

This is Lauren with her new puppy. Her name is Lilly. She is such a great dog, she is so small, and she loves the kids so much. It's so cute how she runs and plays with Lauren in the yard.

Aaron is such a cutie with the dog, Lilly is the perfect size for him... and she loves him so much. It's so cute...

Aaron will just sit down, and she will jump into his lap, and start licking his face, it's so funny to watch. They both are just so cute.

Lauren and Aaron also have Chickens. The chickens hatched out of there eggs early spring, and now are getting so big. They live in the back yard in the chicken coop... I'm actually really jealous that they have Chickens, I want some now.. but my neighbors would freak. LITERALLY.

This is the chickens eating out of my hand. I've seen a baby chicken, and an adult chicken, but I've never seen a chicken in between like these ones are... it's kind of interesting. Also their little puppy chases them around the yard.... I wonder what my dogs would do if I had chickens......? Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment